Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

"Happy Thanksgiving Eve" is how my college daughter answered the phone this morning. She is done with classes and looking forward to coming home for the long weekend. When Madie gets home tonight, she will be making the chocolate pies! This morning she made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for her friends so they could have snacks for their return trips home. I don't think any of those muffins will make it home to us! Maybe that should be a baking job for Madie in the morning? Sounds good!

Well, today I have gone through Monday and Tuesdays' checklists to make sure everything is done. Now, the fun begins....preparing the food!

My checklist for today.....

Thawing the turkey

Make:
Green bean casserole -
leaving out the fried onions so they don't get soggy. I will put the onions in before I bake it.
Corn casserole
Make rolls
Sweet potatoes
Pumpkin Pies

Pick up and straighten the house
Clean Bathrooms

Before I go to bed tonight I will:
Make sure dishwasher is empty and both sinks are clean and shiny, ready for a busy day tomorrow!

Have fun and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment